2017 BLUES, VIEWS & BBQ VENDOR REGISTRATION
Use the linked form to apply as handmade artisan, food truck or commercial vendor for Blues, Views and BBQ Festival.
- Blues Views & BBQ Festival producers reserve exclusive rights to sell water and all alcoholic beverages
- Blues, Views and BBQ Festival is located at: Levitt Pavillion and adjoining Westport Library lots on Jessup Lane and Imperial Avenue, Westport 06880
- Please fill out this form fully.
- Space for handmade artisans is 10x10.
- No generators (for non-food vendors please). Tents, tables and chairs are NOT provided.
- All products MUST be handmade.
- Food Truck Vendors must meet special requirements by the Westport/Weston Health Department. All Health Department applications must be submitted and approved by August 10th. Please call WWHD (203) 227 9571.
- Please note that we do not supply any generators.
- Proper disposal of oil and water from all food trucks is expected. A $500 fine and notification to WWHD in any case resulting otherwise.
- By filling out this form, you are letting us know you are interested and available.
- This is NOT a confirmation or guarantee of a booth space. Confirmation and Welcome Packets will be sent out within 2 weeks of receipt of application. Once approved, participation fees MUST be received by due date on invoice or we will release your space. Fees are NON-REFUNDABLE.