Brew Partners Application
Westoberfest - A New England Craft Beer Tasting Event in Downtown Westport, Saturday October 13, 2-5pm.
Includes live music, family attractions, food vending, pop up farmers market and a live rally of air cooled classic cars!!
This exciting new event is sponsored by Westport Downtown Merchants Association, partnering with Ninety9 Bottles and Sono Beer Festival Director, Jill Dunn (email@example.com).
BENEFITS TO PARTICIPATING BREWERIES
- Friendly town with great exposure opportunities to social spenders and top class chef community.
- Located in a new landscaped parking lot on Elm Street, steps away from Westport's renowned Main Street and Church Lane retail areas
- Plenty of close by public parking on-street and in 4 additional downtown lots.
- WDMA markets to beer fest followers as well as local Westporters and residents of Fairfield County's gold coast towns.
- Brew origins and descriptions will be curated at website for ticket patrons to follow up before and after event.
- Tickets sold through Beerfests.com and from link on event homepage.
- Tasting glasses
- Table and table cover
- Purchase your beers
Brewers Must bring:
- Serving equipment including jockey box, CO2, keg buckets, drip bucket
- Promotional materials such as banners, stickers, posters, coasters, etc.
- Pop-up tent
PLEASE NOTE: If you do not come with the serving equipment items you will not be permitted to pour at the festival. If you do not have access to any of the above mentioned PLEASE LET JILL DUNN KNOW ASAP
For brew partner questions, please contact Jill Dunn.
For event questions outside pouring (such as sponsorship or broader engagement), please contact Jacqui Bidgood at firstname.lastname@example.org
LOAD-IN INSTRUCTIONS AND MAP WILL BE SENT OUT around 10/6 to the email address listed on the application below.
If you would like to become a brew partner, please fill out the application below