10TH ANNUAL BLUES, VIEWS & BBQ VENDOR REGISTRATION
September 2 - 3, 2017 Saturday 11:00am - 10pm, Sunday 11:00am - 8:00pm
Please provide 3-5 high quality photographs (1,000 pixels in at least one direction) of your work and LOGO for marketing purposes. You will be partially juried on the photos you provide here. Please include a photograph of your booth set-up as well. Please e-mail to Nicole at email@example.com with your photos or other questions.
Questions? Please email Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ALL applications are due by August 1.
All approved vendors will receive an invoice within 72 hours of approval.
- Early Bird Pricing must be PAID by May 1.
- All participation fees must be PAID no later than July 1, 2017.
- Blues, Views and BBQ Festival reserves the right to EXCLUSIVELY sell bottled water and all alcoholic beverages. Vendors may sell non-alcoholic beverages (besides water) at their discretion.
- All food vendors are responsible for providing their own supplies and equipment, including tents, chairs, and tables. Blues, Views & BBQ will NOT supply electricity, generators, fresh water or any other utilities to vendors.
- All vendors are responsible for clean-up of their immediate area at the end of the event.
- Blues, Views @ BBQ will be held RAIN OR SHINE on September 2nd and September 3rd.
- Load-in begins at 8:30am and spaces will be chosen PRIOR to event.
- Friday load-in available per approved request, based on weather. No vendor will be allowed to set-up after 10:00am.
- NO REFUNDS. We are a rain or shine event.
- ALL FOOD VENDORS MUST OBTAIN A HEALTH PERMIT FOR THIS EVENT FROM THE WESTPORT/WESTON HEALTH DISTRICT AT 203-227 9571.
- All vendors must submit a copy to Nicole at email@example.com no later than August 1, 2017.