Holiday Season: November 25, 2016 - December 24, 2016
Supporting the busy holiday season for our merchants, the WDMA has a number of things planned to make the experience for our shoppers easier and more convenient, as well as festive!
Key activities will include:
- Valet Parking - available on Black Friday and Weekends until December 24, and including Friday, December 23rd. Shoppers can drop off and pick up their cars at the intersection of Elm & Main Streets, between noon and 6 pm. The cost will be $5, plus discretionary gratuity.
This activity is sponsored by
- Kid's Activities at Branson Hall - On Saturday, November 26 and December 10, we'll have fun activities your kids will enjoy, including watching the "Polar Express" move, crafts, and an Earthplace activity. While this is not babysitting, you should be able to escape for a bit to do some holiday shopping!
- Holiday Music - We will have a number of regional groups performing across downtown to make the season bright. This will include Staple's Orphenians (12/10, 2 -4PM and 12/22, 5-7PM), Acoustic Dizzy Fish (12/13, 4-6PM and 12/20, 4-6PM) and the Pop Music Academy (12/17, 12-3PM)
- Santa Visits - Santa will be downtown! (12/11, 2-5PM, 12/13, 4-6PM. 12/17 12-3PM and 12/22, 3-5PM)
- Horse & Buggy Rides - come enjoy a nostalgic ride on 12/22 from 3-6PM