An area for trash disposal is provided exclusively for paying customers. This area is monitored on a daily basis for upkeep. The following are rules for it’s use.
- All trash must be in bags
- All trash is to be put inside the containers
- Cardboard boxes must be broken down
- All cardboard must be put inside the containers
- Oversize articles must be broken down and put inside the containers
- No items are to be left outside of the containers
Extra Large Items
If you have extra large items to be disposed of, please contact us and we will arrange a pickup and inform you of the cost.
Phone: (203) 505-8716
Fines for Abuse
As of January 1, 2017, fines for abuse will be enforced.
- $25 for the first abuse in 30 days period
- $100 for each additional abuse
You will be billed monthly for abuses and the Westport Health Department will be notified.